Suvarnabhumi International Airport
- Distance: 21.62 MI/34.8 KM EAST to Hotel
- Proceed to Bangna-Trad Road towards the Expressway Continue on Expressway towards Dao Kanong and take Rama IV Exit. Turn left to Rama IV Road and cross the intersection of Silom-Rama IV. The Hotel is on the left hand side.
- Distance: 21.75MI/35.0 KM EAST to Hotel
- Taxi charge (one way): 500.00 THB
- Time by Taxi: 30 minutes (depending on flow of traffic)
- Proceed on Vibhavadi Rangsit Road to Expressway. Continue to Expressway to wards Bang Na / Dao Kanong and take Rama IV Exit. Turn left to Rama IV Road and cross the intersection of Silom-Rama IV. The Hotel is on the left hand side.
|BTS - Sala Daeng Station||5 mins|
|MRT - Silom Station||5 mins|
In and Around Silom Area
Hotels in Silom Bangkok, Thailand
Crowne Plaza Bangkok Lumpini Park is one of the top 5 star-hotels in the city. Sought after by travelers from all walks of life, our hotel places your leisure and convenience as our top priority. Located just minutes away from Sala Daeng BTS, our hotel places you at the centre of Silom Road, Bangkok. With the popular Silom shopping district and Sathorn Central District close by, guests have access to a world of leisure with a stay at our hotel.
With stylishly appointed rooms, business facilities, pristine dining options and host of other amenities, Crowne Plaza Bangkok Lumpini Park is the latest luxury hotel in Silom, Bangkok. The relaxing ambience here provides business guests with a tranquil oasis away from the chaos of inner-city life. From panoramic views of Bangkok's sprawling skyline at our rooftop bar to shopping sprees at Patpong Night Market, there's something for everyone at our hotel.
Where Luxury and Convenience Meet
Hotels in Silom Road, Bangkok offer exceptional convenience for guests. Travelers can take the Saphan Taksin BTS line to the other side of the river to visit historic sites such as the Grand Palace, Wat Pho, Chinatown and Rattanakosin. The interchange also offers quick transit to Siam Square, where you can explore one of the busiest shopping districts in Asia. From there, guests can link up to the Sukhumvit Line to visit the heart of Bangkok's metropolis.
Among skyscrapers, the red light district and the array of prestigious hotels in Silom, travelers are at the cultural hub of Bangkok on Silom Road. Guests will appreciate the depth of architecture here, ranging from the stunning Lebua State Tower to old Sino-Portuguese shop houses which sprawl across the district. Right around the corner is Sathorn Road, Bangkok's financial capital, where you can splash out for dinner at an acclaimed restaurant, bask in the views of the city from a rooftop bar or explore the wonderful cafes in the area.
Make your stay a story of leisure and luxury at one of the best hotels in Silom road. Browse through our rooms and suites to see what best meets your needs or view our special rates and promotions here. Crowne Plaza Bangkok Lumpini Park is dedicated to making your visit with us unforgettable.